Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
OPEN DAY - INFORMATION
For prospective parents of pupils ready to commence Year 1 - September 2018.
Information session for parents - Wednesday 6th December 2017 at 10.00am in the main school
Admission packs will be available from the school office from Thursday 30th November.
If you need any further information please contact the school office on 028 8675 7096
Admissions Procedure - Closing Date for applications is 12 noon, 10th January 2018
Education Authority Information
For more information on how to apply for a Year 1 Place for your child please click the information icon. This will take you to the Education Authority site, which will set out the legal procedure for the application process.
Official information including downloadable application forms will be live on the 29th November 2017.
You may prefer to call at the school and collect an application pack from the 30th November or receive a pack at the Open Day session on 6th December at 10.00am in the school (multi-purpose room)
Our tips for making an application
- Visit the Primary School to meet staff, find out about the school ethos and what they can offer your child.
- Remember to check if the Open day session is for parents only, or if you can take your child along.
- Parent information sessions are usually to help with application process and to answer questions about the school.
- If your child is successful in gaining a place, they will have an opportunity to come for an induction play session, meet their new teacher and have a look around their new class.
- We advise that you list at least 3 Primary school providers on the application form.
- When your application form is complete you should leave it into your 1st preference school. Remember to get a receipt!
- Don't forget to return the Education Authority application form and pre-enrolment form along with Birth Certificate to the school.
- Don't be late with your application form! If the Primary school is popular it will affect how the criteria is applied to your application.
- Please let us know if you have any questions - we are here to help!
Year 1 Admission Criteria
Year 1 Pre-Enrolment Form ( this must be submitted to the school along with the Education Authority form)